Dog Daycare - Company Message

Friday
Bath Time
14 dogs
powered by

My Blog

Bath Time

We had another little buddy in for a bath and hair cut today. A wonderful family brought in their cocker spanial boy, that they lovingly rescued, to get a new hairdo. It's always good to see rescued dogs that are now so happy(:

15 Comments to Bath Time:

Comments RSS
dog friendly holiday accommodation on Friday, March 15, 2013 8:38 AM
I really appreciate your work. As a dog care taker I found that dogs just want our attention. When we're not in home, they also get bored. I can imagine your dog with new hair cut, and I find it really cute. I am waiting for your next blog update.

trips to tibet on Sunday, May 19, 2013 6:55 AM
Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it

grosmiacenhi1976 blog on Tuesday, May 28, 2013 1:41 AM

One thing we really want to have to say to become the termination of Jewelry is hated . in case your doing the right things like a man you have got to get one. some individuals notice that they have been the level of life is decrease by without Jewelry . One more time to thank you for the thoughts and opinions shared by means of your blog.

essays on Thursday, July 25, 2013 7:20 AM
I'm glad i found a site that tackles how to value the importance of our dear pets. I am touched that you create an effort to remind people the value of their existence.

luxport on Thursday, December 19, 2013 9:12 AM
That is a nice article, Thanks for sharing. Fertilizers help a lot in doing up the work. It is an enhancer for plants. Keep writing.

www.odbierzbonus.com on Sunday, March 09, 2014 12:11 AM
Nice layout!

free standing bath tub on Saturday, May 31, 2014 1:14 AM
The resources posted by you in the blog are very useful for me! I was looking for this exact and particular information for a long time. Thanks. !!

stron on Sunday, August 24, 2014 10:23 PM
It may be worth with the by using skilled expert services when it might be ideal. To generate by far the most relaxing perform, surely you will demand a comfortable deal with by which our

stron on Friday, August 29, 2014 8:55 PM
However, do not forget one more thing rapid lobby is the 1st location which usually friends and family discover every time they arrive initially to visit home This will be lobby is undoubtedly a place lets you bring in order to the house

www on Wednesday, September 10, 2014 9:48 PM
We must takeinto mind that especially when you select the kitchen as being a definite receptive space or room with the residing room Before you begin the piece of art it will be worthwhile considering if the good old paint

telicando marafecco on Thursday, November 20, 2014 6:16 PM
Was halten Sie wuerden Sie macht man tun? telicando marafecco http://telicandomarafecco24.com telicando marafecco

adres on Friday, December 05, 2014 11:15 PM
the dwelling that will when not alone attractive, but in addition practical This very well within your truth connected with oil radiators, which often from this word people uncover more.

strony www on Tuesday, March 03, 2015 3:47 AM
into profile protection factors aid not even really worth towards you to ultimately experiment In component, it is sometimes price to search for a business which will not really only

samira@abcvet on Wednesday, June 10, 2015 8:07 PM
Bathing is important for the pets. They need perfect bath. We have to take care of this because they do not know how to take a bath themselves.

anna on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 6:22 PM
I am 100% at your back for this road safety forum you are having. It's a great way of instilling to the people the value of safety when on the road and thus, preventing any accidents write my essay review from happening. In our country, the rate of minor road accidents seems to rise so this forum would be helpful especially if attended by people mainly using the road for transportation.